Saturday, February 2, 2008

Clown Bike

I've just completed my first week at the new job. I was not hugely productive unless you count all that new employee orientation, getting set-up in the system, learning office procedures, meeting colleagues, and getting the keys, computer, and phone as being productive. I guess that is always the first step, so let's count it.

There was no overnight travel required so far, but I've also made preparations for that. Janet calls it the clown bike. The prior post included only photos of the unfolded bike on a short test ride. Here is what it looks like after about 10 seconds of folding.




I don't have photos yet of it packed in a suitcase. But in this configuration, it fits nicely behind the seat of my truck. I've taken it with me to run errands and rode a little while away from the house.

Yep. The preparations are in place. I'm ready to go to work and serve my employer...without totally neglecting my physical and mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment