Saturday, June 7, 2008

Time Capsule

There are changes to my blog page. I've omitted the Bicycle Log and replaced it with the Poetry Corner. Just as I lost interest in the pursuit of speed and lost interest in my cycling computer, I've lost interest in logging time. I've been thinking about replacing the Log with something else for a few days. Today I figured maybe something similar to my Quote Corner might work. So I'm trying a Poetry Corner. I might include my own work or the work of someone else. It might not change often, but we'll just see how it goes.

What does all this have to do with the Time Capsule title? Well, today I was organizing stuff and found something I wrote for my beautiful bride many years ago. It brought back some memories. Often, I read things written by me a long time ago and I don't like what I see. This one, I like. So it will be my first Poetry Corner entry. It's at the bottom right corner of this page and don't worry, it's not TOO mushy.

No comments:

Post a Comment