Friday, January 19, 2007

Project Bike Breakdown

It's a busy life, but I made slight progress on project bike Schwinn. All parts were removed in preparation for...well...paint prep. Hopefully, I'll be spending a little quality time with some sandpaper and steel this weekend.

The other thing I did was drop by to see my friends at Trinity Bicycles. After several email discussions with Anthony, I spent some time in the shop with Joey discussing my dreams for this project. After putting several rim/tire combinations in the frame and taking some measurements, we put together an order for several bits I'll need to complete the build.



So here is where we are...Joey orders parts, I do a cheap spray can paint job, and we get back together in a week or so to start putting some things together. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment