Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nearby, But New


It is odd that I crave new sights and experiences, but seem to ride the same roads repeatedly. One reason, I suppose, is that there really are numerous pleasant routes nearby. However, with a desire to avoid posting the same photos over and over again (no matter how much they might entertain me personally), it seems I'd venture into new areas. In reality, I've probably covered almost all routes that are very near my house. Still, there was at least one left out.


I found a nice grass road


Farmhouse


More grass road


Wanted to keep waiting for the crash


One fork leading to a pasture


No longer useful, but for us tourists


Another fork leading to a different pasture


Too small for a house or barn


I probably shouldn't be here


Time to head back home



2 comments:

  1. I don't mind repeated photos of the same scenery. In fact, I always like to see the same scenes in different times of year and different weather conditions.

    Looks like a great ride! The grass paths across the fields are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Texas alee as in that last pic. new sites are good sites, even close to home.

    ReplyDelete