Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where To Ride

After my last post, Tex69 left a comment indicating an interest in where some of my photos originate. Because he asked, and because I have blog-friends in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that might be interested, I figured I'd drop in a quick post with a map.


View Larger Map

My little house on the prairie is a little north of that little cross-roads labeled "Bolivar". In fact, you might need to zoom in some to find the crossing roads.

There are no epic climbs, and no screaming twisty descents. There are no ocean views, or mountain top vistas. There is only pasture land, slightly rolling terrain, and quiet county roads. Some are paved, some are not. It might not be everybody's favorite place to ride a bicycle, but it suits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment