Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend at Home



At the outset, let me be more specific about my prior comments about the furry rascals. The menace above is the leader. The ego behind the whole gang of them. Can't you just hear him say, "Go ahead, try to push me off...I'll rip your hand off!"

The thug below is the brawn of the operation. Not much for brains, but if he bumps into to your leg...you go down.



With that established, we can move on to a very pleasant Saturday morning ride in the country...(as usual, click for larger image)






...and a foggy short Sunday morning ride.



These are all things you can do when you spend the weekend at home. Photos of the slightly better organized shop could have been inserted here also. But I'm not sure how many of you are interested in looking at a workbench, pegboard, and a few hand tools.

In the odd chance that some of you actually can't hear Ted (furry rascal at top) say what I think he said, we'll just open it up for comments. Let's see your own best photo caption for the rascal standing on top of the sofa.

3 comments:

  1. I believe you misunderstood. He is actually saying, "Why yes, I would love to fetch your slippers - be right back"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fetch?

    I'm sorry, but I can't see what he normally does when he goes to get crickets...and then sadistically dismembers them...as a fetch exercise.

    No, it is a pretty obvious scare tactic, my dear. I'm surprised you don't know this.

    ReplyDelete