Sunday, June 28, 2009

Photo Shoot

It's a little early in the season to be tired of commenting on the heat, but I am. So I won't mention it here for awhile. I'll just say that I didn't ride very far this afternoon, because I didn't feel like it. Instead, me and A. Homer Hilsen went out and had ourselves a little photo shoot.

Yep. I have a thing for going to a place a bicycle will take me, leaning it up against stuff, and taking pictures. Maybe it's a sort of visual journal for me, so that I can remember good times. Whatever the reason, one question kept coming to mind as A. Homer Hilsen patiently struck poses.

Country bike?






Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have our answer.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely. Gorgeous bicycle, I'm glad you took the time to go out specifically to take some photos of it. I should do that with my Long Haul Trucker sometime.

    I do the rock-under-a-pedal trick sometimes myself. I've thought about putting a kickstand on the Trucker, but I'm not sure I want to deal with the extra weight. Maybe once I am not riding up mountains all the time I won't mind as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't find the lack of kickstand being a problem. I lean it...or lay it. Simple.

    Looking forward to the LHT photo shoot. I've seen your photos and expect we are in for a real treat.

    ReplyDelete