Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fall Finale and Friends


It was the First Annual Fall Finale Forty-mile Country Path Ramble. It was a great ride because it was about riding on some of my favorite roads on a gorgeous day. It was special ride to me most of all, because it was about sharing what I consider ideal cycling roads, roads that I normally traverse solo, with friends.


left to right, Steve, me, Myles, Keith, Chandra

What follows are only a few photos of my friends and our surroundings. I think these reasonably represent the experience of the event for me.

















To all those who indicated a desire to participate, but could not make it, we missed you. I am hoping that we can do something similar next year...maybe even sooner.



Until next time, happy trails...

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures, nice description! Wonderful event, in spite of the "mild inclines".

    Thanks for making this a reality, Chris.

    We all had tons of fun!

    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures and I know you got a bunch more. My film ought to be processed today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming, guys. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's photos. I'm guessing Myles will have some video for us as well. That should be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a beautiful ride, and a fun group. Glad I can follow along in the blog posts. It's interesting to see the variety of bikes and apparel ... everyone used whatever made most sense to them, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's also great to see different country. Thanks for the write-up, and glad everyone had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a great time! Next time I'll pack a thermos of coffee. I'll get the video posted as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete