Monday, December 14, 2009

Ramble 'rrangements

For those that are planning to participate in the First Annual Fall Finale Forty-mile Country Path Ramble, I have created a thread on the BABBLE discussion group forum.

The discussion forum is for making commitments to participate and working out logistics related to returning to the starting point from the ride destination. In other words, all the latest information about the planned ride (such as cancellation if necessary, but not expected) will be posted on the discussion forum.

For reasons of privacy, I will contact persons individually on a need-to-know basis for directions to the starting point.

A route map has been requested for those unable to join the Dec. 19 group ride. I do plan to post something but, based on the fullness of my calendar, I expect it will be sometime between Dec. 19 and mid-January (hopefully before the end of the year).





2 comments:

  1. gonna have to thrown in a quick update before the mega-entry later

    ReplyDelete
  2. My post is now up, and I was surprised that I didn't have much to say. All I keep thinking about is how thankful I am to be able to share a little of what I find so enjoyable. My plan is to update my post later with links to other reports.

    ReplyDelete