Thursday, December 10, 2009

Out There


Because of choices made a long time ago, I spend a lot of my time indoors or driving a motor vehicle. I think that is one reason why I treasure my time "out there" so much. When my "out there" time is limited, or somehow disrupted, I get edgy and think things similar to my last post.

Fortunately, the frustrations eventually slid on by, and opportunities become apparent again. This afternoon, a one-hour window opened and like a desperate bird, I flew out without hesitation.


In total contrast with the sentiments of my last post, I had no trouble at all keeping out of the ditches. Brisk air invigorated, and the scenery suited me just fine.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it. My wife and I have made a concerted effort to keep our lives slow-paced, and it can be trying with that gets away from you. I'm glad things are getting back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the solution is usually pretty obvious, if not veiled or obfuscated.

    ReplyDelete