Monday, May 26, 2008

Out There


This Memorial Day morning, I was out there. Pedaled around for a couple of hours before everyone started assembling out here on the prairie. We have a family gathering planned for the traditional Memorial Day cook-out.

There weren't too many photos this morning. Not because there wasn't anything there. More because my mind was occupied. In addition to being "out there" in the great outdoors, one might say I was "out there" in the spiritual realm. Had a few things to talk over with my Father. You'll be pleased, no doubt, to know that He is still in control of things and recommends that we let Him carry some of our burdens...especially those over which we have no control.

Somehow, between thoughts I suppose, I noticed this again on a familiar route and finally stopped to capture it.

In Texas, some of our fence posts are so big, they come with hood ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment